|***** THIS IS A PREOP ONLY, CLASS FOR PATIENTS WHO ARE UNDER THE CARE OF A PHYSICIAN.YOU MAY ATTEND THIS CLASS ONLY IF YOUR PHYSICIAN REQUIRES THAT YOU TAKE THIS CLASS BEFORE YOU HAVE SURGERY*****
In this class, we review how to prepare for surgery, what to bring, what to expect during hospitalization and at discharge and also how to prepare the home.
At the conclusion of the class, participants will be able to:
* Identify needs prior to and after surgery
* Understand the clinical pathway for the procedure
* Understand the role of the patient and their family
* Understand the role of your multidisciplinary team along the continuum of care
* Identify the needs to prepare for discharge
Please cancel 24 hours in advance if you cannot attend. Bring any updated information on your surgery date and or physician performing your surgery if you have not already provided it.
*** Make sure to bring 1 guest with you to class ***
AFTER YOU COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR A CONFIRMATION LETTER. YOU SHOULD RECEIVE IT NO MORE THAN ONE HOUR AFTER ONLINE REGISTRATION. THE CONFIRMATION LETTER INCLUDES DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL US AT 310-517-4711