|Stress is a part of life, but your reaction to stress contributes either positively or negatively to your overall health. By examining your Body, Environment, Attitude and Thoughts, you can learn new and better ways to respond to stress that lead you to more optimal health.
This 5-week series you will:
* Learn how stress affects the body
* Practice exercise techniques
* Discuss nutritional strategies to replenish the BODY's energy
* Gain skills to de-clutter your ENVIRONMENT
* Learn to shift your ATTITUDE to see any situation's positive aspects
* Focus your THOUGHTS and learn to quiet the mind.
Facilitated by: Vickie Hershberger, MA, and selected T'ai Chi, Yoga, Reflexology, Meditation, and Guided Imagery professionals.
Discounted rates are available to Torrance Memorial employees, Torrance Memorial volunteers, and ADVANTAGE Program members. The ADVANTAGE Program is a free membership program for adults 50 and older. If you are not an ADVANTAGE Program member and wish to join, please call (310) 517-4666.
If you qualify to receive a discounted rate, just select the discount category from the "Fee Option" drop-down during the online registration process.
To proceed with registering for this class, please click the gray "Add To Cart" button below.